Positive Finds is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Positive Finds from your PCPositive Finds
. Further information on Positive Finds can be found here
. Click on http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
to get more details about Positive Finds on Positive Finds's website. Positive Finds is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Positive Finds is C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the Positive Finds's primary executable file and it takes close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Positive Finds. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Positive Finds version 2.0.5523.24388
only. You can find here a few links to other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is an application marketed by the software company Positive Finds. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Positive Finds from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Positive Finds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". The Positive Finds application will be found automatically. When you click Positive Finds in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The software company is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Positive Finds supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 02:15:15.630