Positive Finds is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. Go over here
for more info on Positive Finds. Click on http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
to get more data about Positive Finds on Positive Finds's website. Usually the Positive Finds application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Positive Finds is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe". Positive Finds's primary file takes around 306.27 KB (313624 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Positive Finds. They occupy 829.77 KB (849688
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
This page is about Positive Finds version 2.0.5507.27346
only. Click on the links below for other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is a program released by the software company Positive Finds. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Positive Finds with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Positive Finds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". If it exists on your system the Positive Finds app will be found very quickly. After you click Positive Finds in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The publisher is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 12:54:43.483