Positive Finds is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. Additional info about Positive Finds can be read here
. You can read more about on Positive Finds at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Positive Finds is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds directory, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM is the full command line if you want to remove Positive Finds. The program's main executable file occupies 306.27 KB (313616 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Positive Finds. They take about 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5505.20141
of Positive Finds. Click on the links below for other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Positive Finds we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Positive Finds's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Positive Finds
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\7za.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds\DisplayName
Positive Finds is an application by Positive Finds. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Positive Finds or simply click the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". If it exists on your system the Positive Finds program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Positive Finds in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Positive Finds supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 14:49:38.027