This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Positive Finds for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Positive Finds from your computerPositive Finds
. Open here
for more information on Positive Finds. Please follow http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
if you want to read more on Positive Finds on Positive Finds's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Positive Finds's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 307.29 KB (314664 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Positive Finds. They occupy 830.79 KB (850728
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5522.20787
of Positive Finds. You can find below a few links to other Positive Finds releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Positive Finds you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Positive Finds:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Positive Finds when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Positive Finds
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\Extensions\30c85a3d-1d96-4589-b63f-91fb7ef45a41.dll
- C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds\DisplayIcon
Positive Finds is a program released by the software company Positive Finds. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Positive Finds from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Positive Finds or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". The Positive Finds app will be found automatically. After you click Positive Finds in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Positive Finds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-24 15:39:16.747