This page contains thorough information on how to remove Positive Finds for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Positive Finds from your computerPositive Finds
. Further information on Positive Finds can be seen here
. Please open http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
if you want to read more on Positive Finds on Positive Finds's page. Positive Finds is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Positive Finds's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Positive Finds's main executable file and it occupies circa 307.23 KB (314608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Positive Finds. They take about 830.73 KB (850672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5516.13572
of Positive Finds. You can find below info on other application versions of Positive Finds:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Positive Finds you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds
Positive Finds is an application marketed by Positive Finds. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Positive Finds from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Positive Finds or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". If it exists on your system the Positive Finds application will be found very quickly. After you select Positive Finds in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Positive Finds in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 19:32:54.917