This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Positive Finds for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. Check out here
where you can read more on Positive Finds. You can see more info related to Positive Finds at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Positive Finds is typically set up in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Positive Finds directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Positive Finds by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Arquivos de programas\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Positive Finds's main file takes about 307.30 KB (314672 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Positive Finds is composed of the following executables which take 830.80 KB (850736
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.30 KB)
The current page applies to Positive Finds version 2.0.5525.8197
alone. Click on the links below for other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Positive Finds you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Positive Finds is a program by Positive Finds. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Positive Finds with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Positive Finds or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Positive Finds in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The software company is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Arquivos de programas\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Positive Finds supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 12:53:45.867