This info is about Positive Finds for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your computerPositive Finds
. More information on Positive Finds can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
if you want to read more on Positive Finds on Positive Finds's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Positive Finds by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Positive Finds's primary file takes about 306.27 KB (313624 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Positive Finds contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.77 KB (849688
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The current page applies to Positive Finds version 2.0.5501.29136
alone. You can find below a few links to other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is a program offered by Positive Finds. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Positive Finds from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Positive Finds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". The Positive Finds application will be found automatically. When you select Positive Finds in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The software company is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Positive Finds in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 01:55:56.757