You can find below details on how to remove Positive Finds for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. You can read more on Positive Finds or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Positive Finds can be seen at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. Positive Finds is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds folder, regulated by the user's choice. Positive Finds's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 307.23 KB (314608 bytes) on disk.
Positive Finds is comprised of the following executables which occupy 830.73 KB (850672
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5516.36974
of Positive Finds. You can find here a few links to other Positive Finds releases:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Positive Finds:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Positive Finds:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Positive Finds
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\Extensions\30c85a3d-1d96-4589-b63f-91fb7ef45a41.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\Uninstaller.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Positive Finds\DisplayIcon
Positive Finds is an application released by Positive Finds. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Positive Finds or simply click the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". If it exists on your system the Positive Finds program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Positive Finds in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The software company is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 10:28:05.467