This page is about Positive Finds for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Positive Finds. More info about the app Positive Finds can be seen at http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Positive Finds folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Positive Finds by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Positive Finds's primary file takes about 307.23 KB (314608 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Positive Finds installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 830.73 KB (850672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.23 KB)
This info is about Positive Finds version 2.0.5514.6869
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Positive Finds:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Positive Finds.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Positive Finds:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\EUDJP9LB\Positive-Finds-9e40aa7e24fec68bf23ba8f272fdb7e5-application.htm
Positive Finds is an application offered by the software company Positive Finds. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Positive Finds with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Positive Finds or simply click the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". If it exists on your system the Positive Finds application will be found very quickly. When you click Positive Finds in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The software company is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 14:17:41.720