Positive Finds is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. Take a look here
for more details on Positive Finds. Please follow http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
if you want to read more on Positive Finds on Positive Finds's page. Usually the Positive Finds application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Positive Finds is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Uninstaller.exe is the Positive Finds's primary executable file and it occupies circa 307.23 KB (314608 bytes) on disk.
Positive Finds contains of the executables below. They take 830.73 KB (850672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Positive Finds version 2.0.5509.12952
alone. Click on the links below for other Positive Finds versions:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Positive Finds is an application by the software company Positive Finds. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Positive Finds from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Positive Finds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Positive Finds". If it exists on your system the Positive Finds application will be found automatically. When you click Positive Finds in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Positive Finds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The software company is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Positive Finds in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 11:30:31.590