Positive Finds is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Positive Finds from your systemPositive Finds
. Additional info about Positive Finds can be read here
. Please open http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
if you want to read more on Positive Finds on Positive Finds's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM is the full command line if you want to remove Positive Finds. Uninstaller.exe is the Positive Finds's primary executable file and it takes around 306.27 KB (313616 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Positive Finds. They take about 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5501.5733
of Positive Finds. You can find below info on other versions of Positive Finds:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Positive Finds from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Positive Finds:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\Extensions\30c85a3d-1d96-4589-b63f-91fb7ef45a41.dll
Positive Finds is an application marketed by Positive Finds. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Positive Finds from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Positive Finds or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". If it exists on your system the Positive Finds program will be found very quickly. After you select Positive Finds in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The software company is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Positive Finds.
8. After uninstalling Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Positive Finds that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your computer, nor are we saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positive Finds supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 19:26:57.693