This web page is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. Open here
where you can get more info on SurfRight B.V.. You can see more info related to HitmanPro.Alert 3 at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. HitmanPro.Alert 3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. HitmanPro.Alert 3's primary file takes about 4.20 MB (4406408 bytes) and is called hmpalert.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside HitmanPro.Alert 3. They take about 4.20 MB (4406408
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 220.127.116.119
only. You can find below a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.Folders remaining:
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it exists on your system the HitmanPro.Alert 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-15 04:07:35.490