You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. Take a look here
for more details on SurfRight B.V.. Further information about HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be found at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. HitmanPro.Alert 3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for HitmanPro.Alert 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.23 MB (4432224 bytes) on disk and is called hmpalert.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in HitmanPro.Alert 3. They occupy 4.23 MB (4432224
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 22.214.171.1240
alone. Click on the links below for other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by HitmanPro.Alert 3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HitmanPro.Alert
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert3.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HitmanPro.Alert\HitmanPro.Alert.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program released by SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it is installed on your PC the HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found automatically. After you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 08:44:40.717