This page contains complete information on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. The entire uninstall command line for Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.4024.1220\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Microsoft OneDrive's primary file takes about 5.79 MB (6072008 bytes) and is called OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive is comprised of the following executables which take 5.86 MB (6149520
bytes) on disk:
- OneDriveSetup.exe (5.79 MB)
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (75.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.0.4024.1220
only. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is an application offered by Microsoft Corporation. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Microsoft OneDrive from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive application will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:35:15.760