This page is about ownCloud for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ownCloud from your computerownCloud
. Further information on ownCloud can be found here
. Click on http://owncloud.com/
to get more data about ownCloud on ownCloud's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove ownCloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. ownCloud's main file takes around 1.48 MB (1550350 bytes) and is called owncloud.exe.
The following executables are contained in ownCloud. They take 1.74 MB (1822469
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.48 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (58.51 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (56.51 KB)
- uninstall.exe (150.71 KB)
The current page applies to ownCloud version 220.127.116.1147
alone. You can find here a few links to other ownCloud releases:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is a program by ownCloud. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ownCloud from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ownCloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "ownCloud". The ownCloud application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ownCloud in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ownCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the program is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ownCloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-23 17:25:15.860