You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ownCloud for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall ownCloud from your systemownCloud
. Additional info about ownCloud can be seen here
. More data about the application ownCloud can be found at http://owncloud.com/
. Usually the ownCloud application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for ownCloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.92 MB (2017294 bytes) on disk and is called owncloud.exe.
The following executables are contained in ownCloud. They take 2.17 MB (2278162
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.92 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (60.51 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (52.51 KB)
- uninstall.exe (141.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20676
of ownCloud. You can find below a few links to other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is a program marketed by ownCloud. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ownCloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ownCloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "ownCloud". The ownCloud application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ownCloud in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ownCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ownCloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:29:41.640