This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ownCloud for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ownCloud from your systemownCloud
. Further information on ownCloud can be seen here
. You can get more details related to ownCloud at http://owncloud.com/
. Usually the ownCloud program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling ownCloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. owncloud.exe is the ownCloud's main executable file and it takes circa 1.93 MB (2026510 bytes) on disk.
ownCloud contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.18 MB (2288414
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.93 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (61.01 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (52.51 KB)
- uninstall.exe (142.24 KB)
The current web page applies to ownCloud version 18.104.22.16807
alone. Click on the links below for other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is a program offered by ownCloud. Some people choose to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ownCloud from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ownCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". If it is installed on your PC the ownCloud application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ownCloud in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ownCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The publisher is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ownCloud supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 09:04:32.747