This info is about ownCloud for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall ownCloud from your PCownCloud
. You can read more on ownCloud or check for application updates here
. More information about the app ownCloud can be seen at http://owncloud.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for ownCloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. ownCloud's main file takes about 2.05 MB (2147328 bytes) and is called owncloud.exe.
The executables below are part of ownCloud. They take about 9.19 MB (9634929
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (2.05 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (72.00 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (72.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (141.92 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
This info is about ownCloud version 18.104.22.16894
alone. Click on the links below for other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is an application released by ownCloud. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ownCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". If it exists on your system the ownCloud application will be found very quickly. When you select ownCloud in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ownCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The publisher is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ownCloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-29 01:26:40.703