ownCloud is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ownCloud from your computerownCloud
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ownCloud. You can read more about about ownCloud at http://owncloud.com/
. ownCloud is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for ownCloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.90 MB (1995776 bytes) on disk and is named owncloud.exe.
ownCloud contains of the executables below. They take 2.18 MB (2286510
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.90 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (69.50 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (72.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (141.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19950
of ownCloud. You can find here a few links to other ownCloud releases:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is an application released by ownCloud. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ownCloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ownCloud or simply click the Search field and type in "ownCloud". If it is installed on your PC the ownCloud application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ownCloud in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ownCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the program is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ownCloud supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-06 13:11:44.943