ownCloud is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall ownCloud from your systemownCloud
. More data about ownCloud can be found here
. More info about the application ownCloud can be seen at http://owncloud.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ownCloud folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ownCloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. owncloud.exe is the ownCloud's main executable file and it takes close to 22.33 MB (23416869 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ownCloud. They take an average of 30.65 MB (32135233
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (22.33 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (1.06 MB)
- socketapiclient.exe (934.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (149.37 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1182
of ownCloud. You can find below info on other application versions of ownCloud:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ownCloud we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by ownCloud when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
ownCloud is an application released by the software company ownCloud. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ownCloud from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ownCloud or simply click the Search field and type in "ownCloud". The ownCloud program will be found automatically. When you click ownCloud in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The software company is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ownCloud supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 21:03:44.617