ownCloud is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ownCloud from your systemownCloud
. More information on ownCloud can be found here
. More information about ownCloud can be found at http://owncloud.com/
. Usually the ownCloud program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove ownCloud. owncloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.47 MB (1541134 bytes) on disk.
ownCloud installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.73 MB (1813229
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.47 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (58.51 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (56.51 KB)
- uninstall.exe (150.69 KB)
The current page applies to ownCloud version 188.8.131.52062
alone. You can find here a few links to other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is a program by ownCloud. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ownCloud from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ownCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". If it is installed on your PC the ownCloud application will be found very quickly. When you click ownCloud in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The software company is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ownCloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-14 22:14:49.033