This web page is about ownCloud for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ownCloud from your PCownCloud
. You can read more on ownCloud or check for application updates here
. Further information about ownCloud can be found at http://owncloud.com/
. Usually the ownCloud program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall ownCloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled owncloud.exe and occupies 1.92 MB (2017806 bytes).
The executable files below are part of ownCloud. They occupy an average of 2.17 MB (2278691
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.92 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (60.51 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (52.51 KB)
- uninstall.exe (141.74 KB)
The current web page applies to ownCloud version 18.104.22.16846
alone. For more ownCloud versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is a program marketed by ownCloud. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ownCloud from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ownCloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "ownCloud". If it is installed on your PC the ownCloud app will be found very quickly. When you click ownCloud in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ownCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the program is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ownCloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:57:38.107