ownCloud is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ownCloud from your computerownCloud
. You can read more on ownCloud or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on ownCloud at http://owncloud.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for ownCloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled owncloud.exe and its approximative size is 2.06 MB (2161152 bytes).
ownCloud installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.20 MB (9649494
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (2.06 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (71.50 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (72.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (143.14 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
The current web page applies to ownCloud version 18.104.22.16840
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ownCloud:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is an application offered by the software company ownCloud. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ownCloud with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ownCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". If it exists on your system the ownCloud program will be found automatically. When you select ownCloud in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ownCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The publisher is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ownCloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-27 15:42:19.243