This web page is about ownCloud for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ownCloud from your computerownCloud
. You can read more on ownCloud or check for application updates here
. More information about ownCloud can be seen at http://owncloud.com/
. ownCloud is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. ownCloud's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. ownCloud's main file takes around 1.48 MB (1553408 bytes) and is called owncloud.exe.
ownCloud contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.75 MB (1830236
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.48 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (58.00 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (56.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (156.34 KB)
This web page is about ownCloud version 22.214.171.12450
alone. Click on the links below for other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is a program by ownCloud. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ownCloud from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ownCloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "ownCloud". If it is installed on your PC the ownCloud program will be found very quickly. When you click ownCloud in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ownCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the program is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ownCloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-21 17:32:27.137