This page is about ownCloud for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ownCloud from your systemownCloud
. More information about ownCloud can be seen here
. Click on http://owncloud.com/
to get more facts about ownCloud on ownCloud's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall ownCloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. owncloud.exe is the ownCloud's main executable file and it takes around 1.82 MB (1905678 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ownCloud. They occupy an average of 2.06 MB (2163933
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.82 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (58.01 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (52.51 KB)
- uninstall.exe (141.67 KB)
This data is about ownCloud version 184.108.40.20637
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ownCloud:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ownCloud we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove ownCloud:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\owncloud.exe
- C:\Users\daniel\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_owncloud.org_0.localstorage
ownCloud is a program by ownCloud. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ownCloud from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ownCloud or simply click the Search field and type in "ownCloud". If it is installed on your PC the ownCloud app will be found very quickly. When you click ownCloud in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The software company is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ownCloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:18:27.310