This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ownCloud for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ownCloud from your PCownCloud
. More information about ownCloud can be read here
. Click on http://owncloud.com/
to get more information about ownCloud on ownCloud's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ownCloud folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for ownCloud is C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. owncloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.90 MB (1995776 bytes) on disk.
ownCloud contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.18 MB (2286536
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.90 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (69.50 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (72.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (141.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5224
of ownCloud. For other ownCloud versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is a program marketed by the software company ownCloud. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ownCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". If it is installed on your PC the ownCloud program will be found automatically. When you select ownCloud in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the program is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ownCloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-07 15:58:16.043