You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ownCloud for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ownCloud from your PCownCloud
. More information about ownCloud can be seen here
. More details about the app ownCloud can be found at http://owncloud.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling ownCloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. owncloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.27 MB (2377728 bytes) on disk.
ownCloud contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.42 MB (9876018
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (2.27 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (76.00 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (77.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (143.35 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
This page is about ownCloud version 188.8.131.5291
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ownCloud:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is a program offered by ownCloud. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ownCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". If it is installed on your PC the ownCloud application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ownCloud in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The publisher is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ownCloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 21:37:38.497