You can find on this page details on how to remove ownCloud for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ownCloud from your PCownCloud
. More info about ownCloud can be read here
. Please open http://owncloud.com/
if you want to read more on ownCloud on ownCloud's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for ownCloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. owncloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.48 MB (1553408 bytes) on disk.
ownCloud is composed of the following executables which take 1.75 MB (1830212
bytes) on disk:
- owncloud.exe (1.48 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (58.00 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (56.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (156.32 KB)
This data is about ownCloud version 220.127.116.1167
alone. You can find below a few links to other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall ownCloud you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud
- C:\Program Files (x86)\private\tools\ownCloud
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\private\tools\ownCloud\client_ca.qm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\private\tools\ownCloud\client_cs.qm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\private\tools\ownCloud\client_de.qm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\private\tools\ownCloud\client_el.qm
ownCloud is an application by the software company ownCloud. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ownCloud from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ownCloud or simply click the Search field and type in "ownCloud". If it is installed on your PC the ownCloud application will be found automatically. When you click ownCloud in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ownCloud supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 16:16:25.470