This web page contains complete information on how to remove ownCloud for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ownCloud from your PCownCloud
. Go over here
for more information on ownCloud. Please follow http://owncloud.com/
if you want to read more on ownCloud on ownCloud's web page. ownCloud is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. ownCloud's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. ownCloud's primary file takes about 16.32 MB (17117728 bytes) and its name is owncloud.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside ownCloud. They take about 16.46 MB (17264466
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (16.32 MB)
- uninstall.exe (143.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2065
of ownCloud. Click on the links below for other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is an application marketed by the software company ownCloud. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ownCloud from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ownCloud or simply click the Search field and type in "ownCloud". If it is installed on your PC the ownCloud app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ownCloud in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The software company is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ownCloud in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-18 15:19:29.740