ownCloud is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ownCloud from your PCownCloud
. More data about ownCloud can be seen here
. Please open http://owncloud.com/
if you want to read more on ownCloud on ownCloud's website. ownCloud is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ownCloud folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ownCloud. owncloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 16.58 MB (17386660 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ownCloud. They take 17.47 MB (18316396
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (16.58 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (763.80 KB)
- uninstall.exe (144.14 KB)
This info is about ownCloud version 22.214.171.12463
alone. For more ownCloud versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is an application marketed by the software company ownCloud. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ownCloud from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ownCloud or simply click the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". If it exists on your system the ownCloud application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ownCloud in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ownCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the program is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ownCloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-03 03:55:20.473