You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ownCloud for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ownCloud from your PCownCloud
. You can read more on ownCloud or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ownCloud can be seen at http://owncloud.com/
. ownCloud is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ownCloud folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing ownCloud is C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. ownCloud's primary file takes around 1.90 MB (1991680 bytes) and its name is owncloud.exe.
The executables below are part of ownCloud. They occupy an average of 2.18 MB (2283140
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.90 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (69.50 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (72.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (142.63 KB)
This page is about ownCloud version 18.104.22.16828
alone. Click on the links below for other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is a program marketed by ownCloud. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ownCloud from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ownCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". If it exists on your system the ownCloud program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ownCloud in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The publisher is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ownCloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-10 02:35:31.223