You can find below detailed information on how to remove ownCloud for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ownCloud from your systemownCloud
. You can read more on ownCloud or check for application updates here
. More information about the software ownCloud can be found at http://owncloud.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling ownCloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. owncloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.63 MB (1704974 bytes) on disk.
ownCloud installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.87 MB (1961605
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.63 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (57.01 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (52.51 KB)
- uninstall.exe (141.09 KB)
This page is about ownCloud version 18.104.22.16869
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ownCloud:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is an application offered by ownCloud. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ownCloud or simply click the Search field and type in "ownCloud". The ownCloud app will be found automatically. When you click ownCloud in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ownCloud supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:51:15.537