This web page is about ownCloud for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ownCloud from your systemownCloud
. You can find out more on ownCloud or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://owncloud.com/
if you want to read more on ownCloud on ownCloud's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. ownCloud's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. owncloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.67 MB (1748494 bytes) on disk.
ownCloud installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.69 MB (10158467
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- owncloud.exe (1.67 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (57.01 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (56.51 KB)
- socketapiclient.exe (934.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (139.30 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
The current web page applies to ownCloud version 184.108.40.20646
only. You can find below info on other releases of ownCloud:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall ownCloud.Folders left behind when you uninstall ownCloud:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall ownCloud:
- C:\Program Files\ownCloud
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\ownCloud\client_ca.qm
- C:\Program Files\ownCloud\client_cs.qm
- C:\Program Files\ownCloud\client_de.qm
- C:\Program Files\ownCloud\client_el.qm
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
ownCloud is an application marketed by ownCloud. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ownCloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ownCloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "ownCloud". If it exists on your system the ownCloud program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ownCloud in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ownCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The software company is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ownCloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 15:15:13.423