This page contains thorough information on how to remove ownCloud for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ownCloud from your computerownCloud
. More information on ownCloud can be seen here
. More information about the program ownCloud can be found at http://owncloud.com/
. Usually the ownCloud application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove ownCloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled owncloud.exe and its approximative size is 16.19 MB (16978503 bytes).
The following executables are contained in ownCloud. They take 16.33 MB (17125243
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (16.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (143.30 KB)
This data is about ownCloud version 22.214.171.1247
only. You can find below a few links to other ownCloud releases:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is a program offered by the software company ownCloud. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ownCloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ownCloud or simply click the Search field and type in "ownCloud". If it exists on your system the ownCloud application will be found automatically. When you click ownCloud in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ownCloud in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-14 21:21:54.427