You can find below details on how to uninstall ownCloud for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ownCloud from your systemownCloud
. Further information on ownCloud can be seen here
. More details about the app ownCloud can be found at http://owncloud.com/
. Usually the ownCloud application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ownCloud directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for ownCloud is "C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe". owncloud.exe is the ownCloud's main executable file and it takes about 16.53 MB (17334719 bytes) on disk.
ownCloud installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.41 MB (18254740
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (16.53 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (754.80 KB)
- uninstall.exe (143.66 KB)
The current page applies to ownCloud version 188.8.131.5282
only. Click on the links below for other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is a program offered by the software company ownCloud. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ownCloud from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ownCloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "ownCloud". If it is installed on your PC the ownCloud application will be found automatically. After you select ownCloud in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The software company is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ownCloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-07 15:24:07.770