This web page contains complete information on how to remove ownCloud for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ownCloud from your systemownCloud
. You can find out more on ownCloud or check for application updates here
. More details about ownCloud can be seen at http://owncloud.com/
. Usually the ownCloud program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ownCloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. owncloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.48 MB (1550350 bytes) on disk.
ownCloud contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.51 MB (9973550
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- owncloud.exe (1.48 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (58.51 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (56.51 KB)
- socketapiclient.exe (934.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (150.71 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16893
of ownCloud. You can find here a few links to other ownCloud releases:
...click to view all...
ownCloud has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove ownCloud:
- C:\Program Files\ownCloud
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\ownCloud\client_ca.qm
- C:\Program Files\ownCloud\client_cs.qm
- C:\Program Files\ownCloud\client_de.qm
- C:\Program Files\ownCloud\client_el.qm
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
ownCloud is an application marketed by the software company ownCloud. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ownCloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ownCloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "ownCloud". The ownCloud app will be found automatically. After you select ownCloud in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ownCloud supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 20:43:44.733