This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ownCloud for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ownCloud from your systemownCloud
. More data about ownCloud can be read here
. You can see more info about ownCloud at http://owncloud.com/
. ownCloud is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall ownCloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. owncloud.exe is the ownCloud's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.67 MB (1747982 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ownCloud. They take an average of 1.91 MB (2006856
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.67 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (57.01 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (56.51 KB)
- uninstall.exe (139.28 KB)
This info is about ownCloud version 184.108.40.20623
only. You can find below a few links to other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is an application released by the software company ownCloud. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ownCloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ownCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". The ownCloud application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ownCloud in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the program is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ownCloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 23:37:45.240