This info is about ownCloud for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall ownCloud from your systemownCloud
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ownCloud. More information about the app ownCloud can be found at http://owncloud.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud directory (same installation drive as Windows). ownCloud's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled owncloud.exe and occupies 1.48 MB (1552384 bytes).
ownCloud installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.74 MB (1829208
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.48 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (58.00 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (56.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (156.34 KB)
The current page applies to ownCloud version 22.214.171.12466
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ownCloud:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is an application offered by the software company ownCloud. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ownCloud from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ownCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". The ownCloud program will be found automatically. When you click ownCloud in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the program is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ownCloud supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-03 19:55:17.027