ownCloud is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ownCloud from your PCownCloud
. Go over here
for more information on ownCloud. More details about ownCloud can be seen at http://owncloud.com/
. ownCloud is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ownCloud folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing ownCloud is C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. owncloud.exe is the ownCloud's primary executable file and it takes approximately 22.22 MB (23301658 bytes) on disk.
ownCloud contains of the executables below. They take 24.34 MB (25521847
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (22.22 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (1.06 MB)
- socketapiclient.exe (934.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (149.40 KB)
This web page is about ownCloud version 22.214.171.12462
only. Click on the links below for other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by ownCloud's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\ownCloud
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\ownCloud\UserNameccessible\qtUserNameccessiblewidgets.dll
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\ownCloud\CPUserNameck.GenericLicense.txt
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\ownCloud\icudUserNametUserName53.dll
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\ownCloud\icui18n53.dll
Additional values that are not removed:
ownCloud is a program offered by the software company ownCloud. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ownCloud from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ownCloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "ownCloud". If it exists on your system the ownCloud program will be found very quickly. When you click ownCloud in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The publisher is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ownCloud in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 01:20:51.067