This web page is about ownCloud for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ownCloud from your PCownCloud
. Check out here
for more details on ownCloud. Please open http://owncloud.com/
if you want to read more on ownCloud on ownCloud's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove ownCloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. owncloud.exe is the ownCloud's main executable file and it takes circa 2.26 MB (2364928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ownCloud. They occupy 2.54 MB (2664792
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (2.26 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (72.00 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (77.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (143.34 KB)
The current page applies to ownCloud version 126.96.36.19959
alone. You can find below a few links to other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is an application marketed by the software company ownCloud. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ownCloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ownCloud or simply click the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". The ownCloud program will be found automatically. When you click ownCloud in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the program is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ownCloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-05 07:12:23.010