ownCloud is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ownCloud from your systemownCloud
. More data about ownCloud can be found here
. Click on http://owncloud.com/
to get more data about ownCloud on ownCloud's website. Usually the ownCloud program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ownCloud's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. ownCloud's main file takes about 16.59 MB (17392487 bytes) and is named owncloud.exe.
ownCloud is comprised of the following executables which take 17.47 MB (18322233
bytes) on disk:
- owncloud.exe (16.59 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (763.80 KB)
- uninstall.exe (144.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19921
of ownCloud. Click on the links below for other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is an application released by the software company ownCloud. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ownCloud or simply click the Search field and type in "ownCloud". If it exists on your system the ownCloud application will be found very quickly. When you click ownCloud in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ownCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ownCloud supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 13:40:28.970