ownCloud is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall ownCloud from your systemownCloud
. Take a look here
for more information on ownCloud. Click on http://owncloud.com/
to get more information about ownCloud on ownCloud's website. ownCloud is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing ownCloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.90 MB (1990144 bytes) on disk and is called owncloud.exe.
The executables below are part of ownCloud. They occupy about 9.04 MB (9475425
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.90 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (69.00 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (72.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (142.65 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
This info is about ownCloud version 188.8.131.5224
only. Click on the links below for other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall ownCloud you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ownCloud from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Nui-Data OwnCloud IFP (2).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Nui-Data OwnCloud IFP.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ownCloud Manual.pdf.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\owncloud.org
ownCloud is an application marketed by ownCloud. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ownCloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ownCloud or simply click the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". If it is installed on your PC the ownCloud program will be found automatically. When you click ownCloud in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ownCloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-29 20:36:29.667