You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ownCloud for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ownCloud from your computerownCloud
. You can find out more on ownCloud or check for application updates here
. Please open http://owncloud.com/
if you want to read more on ownCloud on ownCloud's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. ownCloud's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. owncloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 16.58 MB (17381826 bytes) on disk.
ownCloud contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.46 MB (18311607
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (16.58 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (763.80 KB)
- uninstall.exe (144.19 KB)
The current web page applies to ownCloud version 126.96.36.19967
alone. Click on the links below for other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is an application released by the software company ownCloud. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ownCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". If it exists on your system the ownCloud program will be found automatically. When you select ownCloud in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ownCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The software company is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ownCloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 12:58:46.067