ownCloud is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ownCloud from your computerownCloud
. Take a look here
for more information on ownCloud. You can get more details related to ownCloud at http://owncloud.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ownCloud folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove ownCloud. The application's main executable file is named owncloud.exe and it has a size of 16.26 MB (17050087 bytes).
The executable files below are part of ownCloud. They take an average of 16.40 MB (17193569
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (16.26 MB)
- uninstall.exe (140.12 KB)
This page is about ownCloud version 126.96.36.1993
alone. For other ownCloud versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is an application marketed by ownCloud. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ownCloud with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ownCloud or simply click the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". The ownCloud application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ownCloud in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ownCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ownCloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-22 13:33:21.727