This info is about ownCloud for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ownCloud from your computerownCloud
. Take a look here
for more details on ownCloud. Click on http://owncloud.com/
to get more facts about ownCloud on ownCloud's website. ownCloud is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall ownCloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled owncloud.exe and occupies 16.26 MB (17050087 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside ownCloud. They occupy about 16.40 MB (17193613
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (16.26 MB)
- uninstall.exe (140.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5286
of ownCloud. For more ownCloud versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is an application released by ownCloud. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ownCloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ownCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". If it exists on your system the ownCloud application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ownCloud in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ownCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The software company is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ownCloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 16:02:15.733