You can find on this page details on how to remove ownCloud for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ownCloud from your computerownCloud
. More information on ownCloud can be seen here
. More information about ownCloud can be found at http://owncloud.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ownCloud. ownCloud's main file takes about 2.08 MB (2183168 bytes) and its name is owncloud.exe.
The following executables are installed beside ownCloud. They occupy about 2.36 MB (2476196
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (2.08 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (71.50 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (72.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (142.16 KB)
The current page applies to ownCloud version 184.108.40.2064920180107
alone. Click on the links below for other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is a program released by ownCloud. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ownCloud with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ownCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ownCloud". If it exists on your system the ownCloud app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ownCloud in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ownCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ownCloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-15 06:39:34.503