ownCloud is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ownCloud from your computerownCloud
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ownCloud. Please open http://owncloud.com/
if you want to read more on ownCloud on ownCloud's website. ownCloud is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ownCloud folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall ownCloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. owncloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.47 MB (1546254 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ownCloud. They occupy about 7.94 MB (8324575
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.47 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (58.01 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (56.01 KB)
- uninstall.exe (153.88 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16850
of ownCloud. Click on the links below for other ownCloud versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove ownCloud from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall ownCloud:
The files below remain on your disk by ownCloud's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\client_ca.qm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\client_cs.qm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\client_de.qm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\client_el.qm
ownCloud is an application offered by the software company ownCloud. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ownCloud from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ownCloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "ownCloud". The ownCloud application will be found automatically. When you select ownCloud in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The publisher is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ownCloud supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 02:40:40.020