This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ownCloud for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ownCloud from your systemownCloud
. Open here
for more information on ownCloud. Detailed information about ownCloud can be seen at http://owncloud.com/
. Usually the ownCloud program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ownCloud folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove ownCloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. owncloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.90 MB (1996288 bytes) on disk.
ownCloud contains of the executables below. They take 2.18 MB (2287718
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.90 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (69.50 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (72.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (142.60 KB)
The current page applies to ownCloud version 188.8.131.52491
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ownCloud:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is an application offered by ownCloud. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ownCloud from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ownCloud or simply click the Search field and type in "ownCloud". If it is installed on your PC the ownCloud application will be found automatically. When you select ownCloud in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The software company is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ownCloud in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-11 09:33:23.560