ownCloud is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall ownCloud from your computerownCloud
. More info about ownCloud can be found here
. You can read more about on ownCloud at http://owncloud.com/
. Usually the ownCloud program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove ownCloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. owncloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.48 MB (1553408 bytes) on disk.
ownCloud installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.57 MB (16325209
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- owncloud.exe (1.48 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (58.00 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (56.00 KB)
- socketapiclient.exe (934.34 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
This data is about ownCloud version 126.96.36.19913
only. For more ownCloud versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is an application released by the software company ownCloud. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ownCloud with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ownCloud or simply click the Search field and type in "ownCloud". The ownCloud app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ownCloud in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the program is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ownCloud.
8. After uninstalling ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ownCloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ownCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ownCloud by ownCloud from your computer, nor are we saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ownCloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-09 13:25:39.697