You can find below details on how to uninstall ownCloud for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ownCloud from your systemownCloud
. Open here
for more details on ownCloud. Click on http://owncloud.com/
to get more data about ownCloud on ownCloud's website. ownCloud is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing ownCloud is C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. owncloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.92 MB (2017806 bytes) on disk.
ownCloud installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.17 MB (2278627
bytes) on disk.
- owncloud.exe (1.92 MB)
- owncloudcmd.exe (60.51 KB)
- owncloud_crash_reporter.exe (52.51 KB)
- uninstall.exe (141.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20692
of ownCloud. For other ownCloud versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ownCloud is a program offered by ownCloud. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ownCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ownCloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ownCloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "ownCloud". The ownCloud app will be found automatically. When you select ownCloud in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ownCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ownCloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://owncloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ownCloud.
8. After removing ownCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ownCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ownCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ownCloud by ownCloud from your PC, we are not saying that ownCloud by ownCloud is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ownCloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 07:54:54.320